Thursday, February 6, 2014

Juice: Citrus Bliss

Juicing. I cannot tell you how amazing it really is. I believe SO strongly in juicing and the benefits that you can receive from it. If you don't have a juicer, or you know nothing about juicing, I am going to recommend a few documentaries to you so that you can better understand it.

If you have Netflix then you know that there are some crazy amazing documentaries on food. If you didn't know this, then I am going to say GO LOOK THEM UP! They will seriously change your life and make you really think about what you are putting into your body. I will start reviewing the ones that I have seen so you now what you are getting yourself into.

Food Matters: an amazing documentary that ends with a great section on musing and why you should really do it.
Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead: this follows the personal stories of people who are going through a juice fast and show them really getting healthy from juicing!

These are the first two documentaries that I suggest watching to get a hold on juicing. If you are already juicing, then good for you! Here is a recipe that I think is so yummy.



Citrus Bliss

3 Oranges

1 Grapefruit
1 Lemon 
1 Thumb of Ginger (for an awesome kick!)





Directions: I like to take my knife and cut off the majority of the peels on all of the fruit, and then 1, 2, 3, chuck it all in your juicer!





To Health, my friends




Amelia

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment