Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Juice: Beetnik



This is one of my favorite juicing recipes. I call it BEETNIK. One day I just threw in some random veggies and fruits, (as juicing always seems to go) and decided, this is the one. I love juicing beets. I think that they make some of the most amazing juice ever. On top of that beet juice is one of the most nutritional juices for you. Some of the health benefits and healing powers of beets are:


    anemia
    liver
    skin
    kidneys
    lymphatic circulation
    tiredness
    eye
    live
    skin problems
    detoxifications
    cancer
    anti-fungal 
    anti-inflamatory properties







Enjoy my juice recipe. And heads up. Beet juice (especially if you juice 3 whole beets like I do) is going to do some serious cleaning out of your liver. If you see your stool and urine change to a dark red color, don't freak out. Just know that your beets are doing their job!

















BEETNIK

2 Oranges
2-3 Carrots
3-4 Beets
1 Lemon
1 Thumb of Ginger 

Directions: Juice Baby

Xoxo,
 Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment